This is so easy I don’t even know if it’s worth it to write out the recipe but you know what, I’m going to. It’s delicious and wonderful and so good so you should make it.
What you’ll need:
1 head of cauliflower
1 medium onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup parmesan
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut up cauliflower into small florets. Slice onion.
3. Mix olive oil, thyme, cauliflower, garlic and onion in large bowl to coat
4. Lay out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt & pepper
4. Admire how delicious it looks!!
5. Roast for 35 minutes & then add parmesan cheese
6. Roast another 10-12 minutes
Omggggg the burnt crispy parts are TO DIE FOR. This is so good I can’t even. I could eat it every day. & I might. Don’t tempt me.